Switch to Sarcee Dental when searching for a Sage Hill dentist in Calgary that can keep your whole family's teeth healthy and bright; our dental clinic is conveniently located and able to address the needs of every patient, from children & teens to adults & seniors. If it's time for your 6-month checkup or cleaning, contact our staff to schedule your next appointment with our specialists and leave with a healthy smile. Book online or call 587-600-6059 for over-the-phone assistance.
5 Reasons to Consider Sarcee Dental
1. We're close to home, so you won't have to travel out of the area for routine dental work or specialized treatments. Free parking is available at our 186 Nolanridge Crescent NW address, in Calgary.
2. If you've recently had x-rays taken, we can forego another imaging session and save you money by contacting your previous dentist and have your x-rays sent to our clinic. Read more about our policies in the FAQs section of our website or call our office to speak with someone from our front desk staff if you have additional questions.
3. At Sarcee Dental, we do our very best to ensure everyone has access to quality dental care. If you need to see a Sage Hill dentist in Calgary for restorative dental work, we can offer numerous payment options to fit your budget:
- 0% interest in-office financing
- Credit card payments
- Interact direct payments
- Direct billing for your dental insurance
If you're worried about the costs of dental care preventing you from owning a beautiful smile, get in touch with Sarcee Dental today by phone; reach us at 587-600-6059.
4. If you're currently having to commute to multiple dental care providers throughout the community, you'll find that Sarcee Dental can meet all of your family's dental needs under one roof. Save time and money by seeing our staff for:
- Pediatric Dental
- Routine checkups & cleanings
- Emergency Dentistry
- Root Canal Therapy
- Invisalign & Orthodontics
- TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Professional Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Crowns
- Porcelain Veneers
- Cosmetic Tooth Bonding
- White Fillings
- Oral Surgery
- And more!
5. No one should have to endure pain during dental work; Sarcee Dental is committed to providing a pain-free experience every time you see us for treatment, whether it's for scheduled cleanings, cosmetic dentistry, or restorative treatment. No-pain visits are just one of the many benefits of choosing us as your Sage Hill dentist in Calgary.
Get to know us by scheduling a new patient consultation at Sarcee Dental; we want to see everyone in your household for regular checkups, cleanings, fluoride treatments, and occasional imaging. The best way to prevent issues from arising in the future is to maintain a healthy smile with 4-6 month visits.
If you're not 100% satisfied with your current dentist's policies or chair-side manner, make the switch to Sarcee Dental today and experience positive visits each time you need to see your dentist. Patients of all ages appreciate our staff's gentle touch and attention to comfort during treatment.Sage Hill Dentist Calgary